Buy LSD tabs sheets Online – 420 Kush Shop
Buy LSD tabs sheets Online For Sale of blotting paper cut into squares (or tabs) and impregnated with LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, also known as “acid”). LSD is a psychedelic drug (it changes the level of consciousness) and a hallucinogen. Colorless, odorless, and easily synthesized it is non-addictive and non-toxic, but its effects are unpredictable.
What are common street names?
Common names for LSD include:
• Acid, Dots, Mellow Yellow, and Window Pane
What does it look like?
LSD tabs sheets are an odorless and colorless substance with a slightly bitter taste. LSD is available in saturated absorbent paper (e.g., blotter paper, divided into small, decorated squares, with each square representing one dose), tablets or “microdots,” saturated sugar cubes, or in a liquid form.
What is its effect on the body?
The physical effects include:
• Dilated pupils, higher body temperature, increased heart rate and blood pressure, sweating, loss of appetite, sleeplessness, dry mouth, and tremors
What is its effect on the mind?
During the first hour after ingestion, users may experience visual changes with extreme changes in mood. While hallucinating, the user may suffer impaired depth and time perception accompanied by a distorted perception of the shape and size of objects, movements, colors, sound, touch, and the user’s own body image. It is possible for users to suffer acute anxiety and depression after an LSD “trip.”
What are its overdose effects?
Longer, more intense “trip” episodes, psychosis, and possible death
Which drugs cause similar effects?
LSD’s effects are similar to other hallucinogens, such as PCP, mescaline, and peyote.
- Alcohol – However, alcohol can also cause dehydration, nausea, and physical fatigue, which can negatively influence the user’s mindset.
- Benzodiazepines – Benzodiazepines are highly effective at reducing the intensity of LSD’s cognitive and visual effects via inhibition of brain electrical activity.
- Dissociatives – LSD enhances the cognitive, visual, and general hallucinatory effects of dissociatives. Dissociative-induced holes, spaces, voids, and internal hallucinations become more vivid and intense on LSD. These effects correspond with an increased risk of confusion, delusions, and psychosis.
- MDMA – LSD synergistically enhances the physical, cognitive, and visual effects of MDMA. There is some evidence that suggests LSD increases the neurotoxicity of MDMA.
- Antidepressants and antipsychotics may block the effect of LSD by acting on the same receptors and outcompeting its ability to bind. Antidepressants mirtazapine and trazodone act on the 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C receptors where they block serotonin and other molecules from binding. Atypical antipsychotics also act on these receptors in order to decrease hallucinations and cognitive distortion.